Biyernes, Abril 28, 2017

Macampao Beach and Leisure Farm Resort

Prior this weekend trip, I will do a reporting in my MA classes. I am so unprepared in this trip so I just bring the things I usually have. I did not even have my aqua shoes and my snorkeling gear (para namn merong reef jan sa Cabagan! Haha).

I saw this resort to Chyng's Blog Hey, I did not know that there is Leisure Farm Resort in Zambales. Haha Grabe ka nmn I thought this province is just famous to its gray sand but I was wrong. Tourism is really improving in Zambales. The Inflatable Island in Subic, Magalawa San Bar in Palauig and even the Potipot Island in Candelaria. It is so evident as traffic congestion is now experience in Subic.


Prior to the this trip, I already inquire thru text if they can accommodate us for a day tour in Holy Week. However the owner inform us that they are not accepting guest for holy week anymore because they are fully booked. 

A week after, Thursday morning I asked them if they can already accommodate us for the weekend even tho I have classes for Saturday then they confirm and need half of our payments. I was not able to deposit my payment because of my schedule and ask them we can still go even without the payment. They just ask us to send our valid ID in their email. 

Please be remember that they are very strict on reservation because of the food they prepare. You better communicate to them before going there even tho sometimes the contact number is not answering.

For reservation please contact Ms. Anya Felix at this contact number +63 917 526 7520 or macampaoresort@gmail.com

way going to the resort
Since I can't make it for an overnight stay and its really expensive (approx P2,800.00 per head) we opted to do a day tour in their resort for P1,000 + P120.00(vat). Includes welcome snacks, set lunch, PM snacks, toiletries, cabanas, locker and use of amenities.

Hey I am actually unprepared. Haha
Since I haven't been to this resort, I din not set any expectation, I just wanted to sleep and hit the beach. Since I really love sharing details with you here is the breakdown of my expenses for this trip.

Expenses:
Bulacan to Olongapo - P115.00 student discount! Haha 5 hours mga bes
Olongapo to Iba - P110.00 I just stay in my cousin's house in Iba which is 2 city away to Cabagan you can go directly to Cabagan 3 hours din to bec of traffic
Iba to Cabagan - P35.00 get down at Cabagan National High School student discount pa rin mga bes mga 30 mins lang.
Tricycle to the resort - P25.00 per head tell the driver that youre going to Macampao Resort yung kay Felix becasue the whole place is called Macampao.
Entrance Fee - P1,120.00
Trycycle to Cabagan Municipal Hall - P50.00 per head Hnd ko alam bat mas mahal yung resident tryk nila. Haha
Cabagan to Olongapo - P55.00
Olongapo to Dau via SCTEX - P130.00 highly recommended mga bes. 1 hour lang byahe ko. UV Express siya.

Total Expenses: P1,640

SUMAN and MANGO JUICE as a welcome snacks



Macampao Beach and Leisure Farm Resort is used to be a family beach house and a hobby fish farm until owners decided to open the beach house and convert into a idyllic paradise. As per the owner, they just opened the resort 2 years ago.



There are a lot of things you can do in the resort but I am more excited to their cabanas. It has a bed and a good view of the sea. I just fell in love with the stunning moment as I was able to sleep with the sound of the waves and woke up with a magnificent view. I was lost. I can do this all day! Haha



At 12:00nn everyone is heading to the common area where food is being served. This is also the portion of the resort that has a free access to wifi. I was so impressed because the tables are personalized. I did not saw my name written there.

Common Area

My name was written on the bottle
Always a happy meal time in Macampao
For our Lunch they served: Chicken Chowder Soup, Pork Kebab, Sweet and Sour Fish and Fried Shrimp with Fresh Mango Juice harvested on their own farm (plus pogi points for this resort)

Things to do in Macampao:
1. Swim and Sun Bathe in Peace
One thing I really loved most is a beach that is not crowded. Its really a big thing to have a peaceful beach. We have the beach all by ourselves unlike in other places which you need to have a decent spot before you can live in peace. Haha


2. Do Kayak
Tho the waves are big, I enjoyed Kayaking in their beach because of less people. I will definitely try this again.

3. Beach Volleyball, Beach Badminton and Billiards
I really wanted to try beach volleyball but since we are just only 2 and the sun is scorching hot, We opted to sleep. Haha


4. Do horseback riding by the Beach
**insert animal advocate speech here**


5. Feed the Turtles if by far you are lucky there is Turtle releasing activity.
As long as they take good care of it and their main intention is to make them multiply I am good.


6. Boating and Balsa by the Fish pond
The view is stunning. I did not expect that at all. One can try the Balsa or the Boat by the lake. You can also do fishing in the lake with a fee per kilo.



7. Food Trip in Macampao is HEAVEN!
Macampao's feast is really what I look forward. They harvested the food in their own farm so its guaranteed fresh and well prepared. Coffee and Tea station is also available all day.


Fresh Fruit just really don't know if its part of the meal. Haha

PM snacks


8. See the whole resort without photobomb. Haha Other can also do Inflatable Pool.


For those asking who I am with. Haha




Macampao is perfect for tourist who wanted to have a peaceful beachfront and less crowd place. It is perfect for "biglaang lakad" you just need to reserve prior but no hassle at all because everything is there. I just so thankful for the whole staff for very accommodating. The owner also make sure that all the guest are doing well or having a great time.

Btw, Andrew Feliciano Blog is Celebrating its 3rd Year of Fun and Travel. Cheers tayo mga Kaibigan




Macampao Beach and Leisure Farm Resort
Sitio Macampao Barangay Arew, Cabangan Zambales
+639 917 5267520
macampaoresort@gmail.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento