Huwebes, Mayo 22, 2014

Accidental Pampanga Tour

Accidental Pampanga Tour

Minalin:Masantol:Guagua:Candaba:Sasmuan


In year 2013 when we are task to conduct a research regarding the KAPAMPANGAN BELIEFS AND LOCAL SCIENCES IN FARMING AND FISHING. We need to visit places in Pampanga to ask locals on what do they believe in farming and fishing and also in weather and other astronomical matters. 

Indeed, it is FUN WITH BENEFITS but money-pocket stealer

Some of our pictures. P.S these are not tourist spots.



Guagua is just less than 2 hours in Angeles City. Like what i said, this is a research. I want to visit Betis Church soon.
Guagua Fish pond

One of the most relaxing place i visited. I almost forgot that I am in Pampanga.
Relaxing Masantol

A check on my bucket lists. Worth visiting for. (This is an immersion with a bit of research)
The very famous Candaba Church
Declared as National Treasure
 My group mate's immersion site. Sideline of research. I want to experience what this place can offer.

Photo taken from Sasmuan
(c) to EMPD

The most enjoyable part of research. CANDABA PAMPANGA.
CANDABA
This place proves that I am in Culinary Capital of the Philippines. A place in Candaba, Paralaya who offer us a lunch. They give us the chance to taste their "white adobo" which is really don't know why does it happened to be adobo. But, it is really delicious.

Thank you, Paralaya.
Pampanga may not have that tourist spots that can offer, We may not have windmills that can see in Ilocos, A Callao cave of Tugegarao, Hundred Islands of Pangasinan, World-class malls of manila, Tarsier with hills of Bohol and most especially a crystal blue water and white sand beaches like Boracay. But we have the best tourist spots, The people itself. A perfect epitome of a Pinoy Hospitable, Pinoy masiyahin. Plus a bonus of the delicious food, only in the culinary capital of PH.

I think I have a lot more to discover in my own land. Soon, Pampanga I want to see your true beauty.

In the day of our presentation, I created a video. Watch it guys. (Click Pampanga :))))))


(click)

1 komento: