Linggo, Agosto 3, 2014

About Me

andrewfeliciano@blogspot.com

"Success comes to those who let it happen not to those who make it happened."

Back in 2014: Andrew Feliciano (Jomar Andrew Manaloto Guzman) is a full-time college student, a kapampangan blogger, a pre-service teacher, and a future educator. Andrew was born in the beautiful province of Pampanga and lives in the mountains in the land of Mexico. Graduated Secondary in Pampanga High School and currently a fourth year education student at Holy Angel University in Angeles City. Andrew worked as a working scholar in the same school for two years in the Office of the Student Affairs.

2017: Andrew Feliciano (Jomar Andrew Manaloto Guzman) is now a full-time college instructor in a private school in the City of San Fernando Pampanga. Currently a student of Masters of Arts in Education major in Biological Science in a public State University in Bulacan and a full-time traveler, food enthusiast and writer of Andrew Felicano Blog.

Ang alamat ng andrewfeliciano.blogspot.com

One summer morning, while on a duty at ITS office (ID Processing) Andrew got bored and read some travel blogs until he discover the very gorgeous blog of blissfulguro and chyngreyes. These 2 gorgeous and informative blog of Ms. Carla and Chyng became his inspiration to start his own personal/travel blog like what these two blogs offers. Like what chyng said, Feel good blogging only!

The name of the Blog. Why Andrew Feliciano why not Jomar Guzman?
When thinking what will be the name and title of the blog, Andrew decided to use his second name, Andrew. Because in his 18 years of existence he frequently use the name Jomar and Jam. "I want to have a new image that will form when they read my blog. When they meet andrew in the web, he is the blogger who shares his experience to the readers."  Why not Guzman? Why Feliciano? Andrew use the surname feliciano because of his co-SA at ID Processing, "Ang ganda lang pakinggan ng pangalan na yun Andrew Feliciano dba? Parang screen name lang. Artista lang ang peg." And that is the story of the name Andrew Feliciano.


Andrew is not a writer. Maybe an aspiring one. What I can give you an excuse is that I am not a language teacher. I am a Science teacher. So if you saw some grammatical error on my blog, please excuse me for my poor blogging skills. 


I am not a Photographer. Also a Felling Photographer. I do not put something on my pictures because I believe you can do it also. Sometimes my photos will be in its poor quality because sometimes I do not use my camera and just pose to other cameras to have more pictures (like the photo above). But credits to the persons will be acknowledge. And to make the long story short, WALA AKONG DSLR! Wahahaha.

The signature JAM POSE. It is just a simple pose (mr. pogi pose) that my friends and everyone will reminds who I am. (the photo above) is an example. The story of this pose is during my first year college years. My friends always use this pose until I eventually use it all the time. "Si jam isa lang ang pose kahit andaming shots".  Not really now in 2017. Instagram worthy na ngayon. Haha


Forgive me for I will not update my blog from time to time because of my busy schedule as college instructor and a MA student. For any queries and questions regards my blog or my personal life, you can contact me at my email, guzman.jomar143@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my blog! God Bless Everyone! :))

2 komento:

  1. Wow. That's so sweet. Magsulat at maglahad. Chill at "feel good blogging ika nga ni Chyng". Mabuhay ka Andrew! :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Bawal ang negative vibes! Feel Good Blogging Only!!! Motto?! Ehehehe

      Burahin