Biyernes, Agosto 8, 2014

Academic Recognition

College Academic Recognition 2014
For school year 2013-2014, Second Semester
August 6, 2014- 1:30pm

Reward ng Hirap at Pagod
Each semester, I really not aiming to be part of the list. I always tell my self that I should do better each of my stay in college. Do my best at all time even though my time was divided in my studies and in my duties as a Student Assistant. To be part of this prestigious list is a privilege not only for my self but also to my major. I just want my parents to be proud of me and give back their hard work for my studies.

Most photograph portion during academic recognition
Being a Working Scholar and a Teacher Education Student is really not that easy. I need to endure wake up early every morning to catch up duty schedule then add some 40 hours class observation, 40 hours catech instruction, 30+ units and a bulk of school works. I really do not know what miracle I did to finish every day, week and moment that everyday Thank God, I survived. 

in our University Theater
VP-Acad Affairs
One of my boss 2 years ago
Acting President
Engr. Geromin Nepomuceno
Engr. Geromin Nepomuceno is also the CEO of Angeles Electric Corporation. He was appointed to be the University OIC. After the resignation of Madame Arlyn.
So, Walang President's List, OIC's List lang. Wahahahah

The HAU Dance troupe and HAU Chorale
perform during the program
Yehey may certificate na, 8/10 Bio Major on the List
Syempre after ng academic recognition ang kasunod nito ay, Parte-partey! :))

Baked Macaroni of Toll House
*I forgot to take a photo
Garlic Bread of Castillo's Bakeshop
Chooks to go
Libre ni Bday boy, FERGIE
Cupcakes ni Gelits
Chesse/ham/bell pepper sticks of ate joeb

Palabok of Susies Cuisine
Hindi lang naman academic recognition and sinecelebrate, pati narin ang bday ni fergie. Double Celebration to. Ehehehehe

Kunwari d alam pero sya bumili ng chooks at palabok
Happy Twenteenth Birthday, Kuya Fergie
After ng celebration napagtripan pa nming maglaro ng cards (unggoy unggoyan) sa dorm nina karen. At dahil masuwerte ako, d ako nlgyan ng cream. Pinilit lang tlga nila na malagyan kami ni fergie pero sa totoo, hindi nla kami natalo.
Model ng ETOPICS Compilation
Bolder. Fearser. Roar!
Model ng Electric Fan
Heres my proof.
Each semester is indeed memorable. So much blessed to be part again. Hopefully, Next time ulit. Claim it. Wahaha Pero mas naeexcite ako sa certificate sa April. Di na Recognition, DIPLOMA na. Wahahaha :))

1 komento:

  1. Salamat sa bagong fone, Ta, Almario Guzman jr. Recognition gift daw nya sakin. Ehehehe

    TumugonBurahin