Martes, Setyembre 2, 2014

Staycation at Savannah Hotel for the nth time

See my first post here

Everything was so heartbreaking. I cannot describe more the midterm exam as NGANGA. I have 3 consecutive days, 3 major subjects and 3 minor subjects, everything fell into a Bahala na si batman, alam ko pagod na siya pero bhala na siya sa mga exams ko.

After the exam last august 30, we got an invitation again from Leslie and Koji at the hotel were they used to stay. Syempre food at swimming ito, Tara naaaaa. Without any hesitation, we say a big YES.

Same place, same room, same hotel.

Hi, Friends! :))
By the way, I want you all to meet my new ever dearest smartphone from Samsung, Si Grand. (GT-I9082)
Blogging with the use of Smartfone
So, Going back, This staycation is only the same with our first. Relax-relax, Kain-kain, Swim-swim. But of course, with a twist. I will tell you later what is it.

KaBIO

Konting kembot nalang

MENU
I'm so inloveee with their bangus belly

Masarap magRelax.
As always, Thank you for this Lovely treat, Leslie and Koji. Next year kami naman.

The next day, my friends will have their THESIS-ing. (as you remember they are the one who are having their research at Sapang Balen) Kaya kame, nagpaiwan para mas makapag pahinga.

Then suddenly Leslie, "Tara subic tayo"

OMG! Hello Beach!
This is so unexpected
I will blog our half-day subic experience, SOON.
Bigyan nyo ako ng enough time para mahingi yung mga pix kay Leslie.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento