Martes, Oktubre 21, 2014

The Bohol Bee Farm

The Bee Farm
Dauis, Panglao Island Bohol Philippines

Day 2! Hello Panglao Island!
I need to stretch my day 2 tour between 8:00am to 1:00pm. My dad booked me a ferry ticket by 2:00pm. Sabi ko last trip mga 5:30pm para makapag island hopping pa ako kaso hndi na raw puede yung car na hiniram sa good friend niya. I need also to be at Cebu before 5:30pm para sa mass! Okay po Sir! Since you sponsored my car and hotel accommodation! Going back, For this half day tour I only requested the 3 major spots in Panglao Island: The Bee Farm, Hinagdanan Cave and Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa.

bohol bee farm
It was 8 in the morning when we came here at bee farm. 10 mins drive from Alona beach where we stayed. Good Thing: Kame lang ang andito. Wala pang ibang tourist. Bad news: Hindi pa bukas ang resto. Gustong-gusto ko kumain ng organic salad! I walk around the bee farm first. Take pictures near the cliff.









Ang saya sa Bee Farm! Note: wag pumunta ng gabi. Walang view na ganyan pag gabi. Mas maganda siguro pag sunset! What you can also do in bee farm are:

relax at hammock
I will buy like this pag may bahay na ako
Buffet sa resto
Next time??
Take a dip in an indoor pool
relax
And there so much more. Bees related. Organic farm and of course the highlight of Bee Farm: The store. Ang saya dahil ako lang mag-isa sa store! Solo ko ang mga free taste. Good luck sa tiyan ko. Pero sulit ang free taste (Pressure kailangan bumili).

Only at bee farm
ate, anong best seller niyo?
Malunggay. Okay Isang scoop po.
Not really fan of Ice cream. Pero if this is only found in Bohol, Gooo! Dito na rin ako bumili ng key chain na pasalubong sa Mga KaBio. It became a habit na every time na may mag tour, dpt may key chain! 20.00each! I ask ate, walang wholesale? (palengke lang) Its for livelihood po. Mahal ang peanut kisses dito I got them at P130 sa Mall then P230 siya dito.. Good thing I saw Organic Salad sa ref! Yesssss!! Meron pla but its not fresh. I ask ate in the counter if she can make me 3 sets of fresh salad at P190each, yung kakapitas lang, and she said yes!

Thank you, Ate
spred
bee happy!
pasko na

trivia
I will definitely BEE back here at Bee Farm. To try their Buffet at Bee Encounter! Due to time constraint, (nag enjoy ng husto sa bee farm) Again, I cross out Hinagdanan Cave (may next time pa). Para masulit ang Beach sa PINR! >>> Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento