Miyerkules, Oktubre 22, 2014

Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa

Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa
Panglao Island Circumferential Rd, Panglao Island Bohol Philippines
20mins drive from Bee Farm (Shortcut daw)

Yes! Finally!
Right after the Bohol Bee Farm, Sabi ko, cancel na yung Hinagdanan! May next time pa nmn for sure! I want to enjoy the beach of Bohol! Kuya, Tikman ko muna yung beach ng Bohol! May cave din nmn cla sa PINR.


The story goes like this. . .

I discovered this place because of Chyng. In her post(click here). If you remember Chyng Reyes is one of my inspiration in blogging and also Blissfulguro (Sana makita ko sila while on the road! Its a dream!) The moment I saw her post, Sabi ko, pupuntahan ko to! Una ang Chocolate Hills! Pangalawa to sa purpose ko sa pagpunta sa Bohol. It was 9:30am when I arrived here.

Hello PINR! Nice to see you!

The entrance fee is P550.00 where 400 is consumable sa food! So bale 150.00 lang ang entrance! Bongga! Sa Pampanga mas mahal pa ang entrance tas hindi nmn sya as luxurious as this. Since we are 2, me and the driver, My driver insisted na wag na daw pumasok. Mahal daw kase! I told him, Its okay. But he said no. He will go somewhere nlng daw. Balikan niya ako ng 1:00pm diretso na ng pier.


Nung nagbabayad na ako, I ask the front desk if my driver can enter the resort. Sabi ko, he will not use facilities. Kakain lang sa resto and take me pictures. They said YES! For free! Boholanos are really kind! Salute!

Do you want to see the resort? Oh, After nito papabook na kayo! Char!

Ang GONDO!!!
Ow! Infinity Pool!(with jacuzzi)
White sand! BBC your next!
Clouds!
Clear water
Those are the rooms
Pasado na ba ako?
Relax Relax lang..
Water is Calling!
Look oh. Walang tao sa pool at beach! Ang saya! Pero the truth is, Ilang take to. Ang pangit kase na may photo bomber sa likod! Yung mga pumupunta ng Islet. Pero everuthing has a right timing! Maghitay lang!

Beach is low tide
Low tide! Advantage: You can only walk going to dream islet. Hanggang tuhod lang yung tubig plus many fish at sea star! Disadvantage: Not swimmable yung beach!

Resto
Nag-sayang ako ng 30 mins dito. The front desk reminded me pla na 30-40 mins ang servings. Sa sobrang ganda siguro ng lugar, I forgot! Sana nkapunta pa ako sa cave! Grrrrr to me!

Thank you, sa Monopod sa mga pix na ito..






First time makakita ng Sea Star!
and of course, ... Sumisigaw na yung Infinity pool! Andrew! Andrew! Andrew! Take a dip! Na hypnotize ako! Wahahaha Jowk!




Thanks Kuya Naldo sa mga pix na to! Driver, Tourguide at Photographer pa!



I don't like the food! Wait, I will explain! Maybe that's our disadvantage if you are a traveler na kapampangan! You will not enjoy the food! Iba kase panlasa nmn. Remember: Pampanga is the Culinary Capital. Soooorrry! That's not only in Bohol! Even in other places na napuntahan ko.

Dont trust me in food reviews!
I add additional 389.00 (isa lng kase yung ticket)
Ang Sarap ng PINR! Especially you only paying for 150.00!





Nice to see you again! Beach!
to travel is to take journey into yourself
Always look far from where you are
take nothing but pictures,
leave nothing but footprints
kill nothing but time
The only thing missing is you!
(Maygaddd! Lovelife, Dating kna!
para di na ako nagiisa! hashtag HUGOT!)

Thank you, PINR! Bitin ako sobra!!!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento