Martes, Oktubre 21, 2014

Punta Cruz Watch Tower Maribojoc, Bohol Philippines

Punta Cruz Watch Tower
Maribojoc, Bohol Philippines
20mins Drive from Calape

Punta Cruz Watch Tower is not really part of my itinerary because as per the news said, it was already destroyed by the earthquake. So I cross it out on my list also the Baclayon and Loboc church because I don't really want to see the signs of earthquake in this province. But Kuya Naldo insisted that I need to visit Maribojoc Watch Tower so I agreed and visit the site.

Heartbreaking
May purpose pla bakit dinala ako ng tadhana dito. It is very sad that as compare to other tourist spots, It was only me who was there. Sayang! Remember, Tourism is one of the major income of Boholanos. Pano naman sina ate at kuya sa tindahan? Si Maam na nagcocolect ng Entrance fee? Their income was really cut when the earthquake came!

Entrance Fee is P35.00 the driver is free.

still beautiful
Punta Cruz Watch Tower is really Majestic back then. As I remember, They are Going there 1st, for the tower itself, 2nd, for the majestic Bohol beach. Maybe the tower is not as majestic back then, But I beg you, It is a challenged for you to take your best shot to different angel. Now, I challenged you! To take your best shot of the tower without any signs of earthquake.

No signs of earthquake
Its the view itself.
The Beach itself is also indeed majestic!




You can actually saw there the Long stretch of Cebu Island! Pahaba pala tlga sya. Before, the beach is actually near that deck but when the earthquake came, Umurong daw! As a science major, I really do not know the explanation there. Why that thing happened. Sorry*



Trivia
Next stop... the Chocolate Hills!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento