Martes, Abril 21, 2015

Practice Teaching

I actually don't know where to start this post. A lot of unexpected things happened in my internship period. I m not yet ready for the things that the teacher does or the job of a teacher itself. But as a competent teacher, it leaves me no choice. I just always tell myself, Everything happens for a reason.

And thank God, for this opportunity. Will never forget everything I learned in my Practice.


It all started when I got the school where I will be deployed. I am praying that Please don't give me the school in Balibago and Science High School but apparently, when I saw my name with Rafael L. Lazatin Memorial High School, O-MMMMMM-G! From Mexico to Balibago. I know, I have no choice. Kahit maglapasag ako dyan, Hnd na magbabago yun, Then the challenge started. From Mexico I need to transfer from one another 6 times for almost 2 hours of travel time.

THE DEPLOYMENT


I was born ready!

Tsugs-tsugs tsugs-stugs. Everybody was so nervous and excited at the same time. From time to time, all of us were deployed. Until only 3 of us were not yet deployed. Until the time that the PT Coor told us that we are afternoon shift from 12:30pm-6:00pm classes. I told myself, YESSS! as in Yesss! Because others started their classes as early as 6:00am(D ko yun kakayanin)

12:30pm came, everybody are now deployed and will start their classes. Except I. Opps. There something going on here.

Then I was introduced to the husband of my cooperating teacher until I knew that she is now at the hospital because of her maternity leave. Sir Manarang gave me the 5 sections that I will handle.


Sir Manarang told me also that students are now late in their lessons and ask me if I can discussed the terms for the chapter so that by next week we can now move on to the next topic.

What I did, I ask the students to lecture(even tho I don't have a chalk) the notes so that I can discussed it the next day and because its my first day, A getting to know activity.


Sa wakas! Naitawid ko ang first day, ALONE! Wahahaha xD

And it started the endless and endless challenges I encounter. My cooperating teacher take her maternity leave and the responsibilities are left in my hands. 

(Picture speaks a thousand words)













Haaaaayyy, I remember those days! Yes t'was challenging but its an opportunity.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento