Lunes, Marso 21, 2016

Volunteer at A Glass of the Sea by The Mind Museum

Officially part of The Mind Museum Volunteers.

I've been itching to go to Mind Museum for a long time. I am a science teacher and yet I've never been there. We always try to visit the museum during promo days but we failed to do so because of personal errands and All-day pass is a bit expensive for a museum! Haha

Earlier this year, I saw Mind Museum advertisement that looking for Volunteers for their travelling exhibit in Marquee Mall in Angeles City. Tagging along my Mga KaBio Friends who want to join me for this volunteer works. Since majority of them are finishing school works; grades, unit test etc, Jobelle and Paul are the only one who agreed.

We email our curriculum vitae in Mind Museum and a its a privilege to be part of the volunteers!

As much as I want to express how privileged I was in this whole journey, 2 of my co-volunteers wrote something about our volunteer works and they are must-read! They did a good job on the article they wrote that was published on the official blog of The Mind Museum and when I say they are must-read they are really MUST-READ! You deserve slow clap guys!

Read them here:

Heart of Volunteer
by Paula Jean Dela Cruz

AGOS:Reflection on Sea
by Joebelle Ann Ramirez

Screen-grab photos of our Volunteer Works and RnR or Rest and Recreation! Haha












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento