Biyernes, Abril 29, 2016

ATV Ride at Chocolate Hills


I was very disappointed when we reach the view deck of Carmen, Bohol. I am very excited to see the Chocolate Hills again and have my decent pictures of the post-card view of Chocolate Hills. (The last time I visited the place was after the earthquake back in 2013) I feel so excited too, since my cousins are all first timers in the place. So as a usual thing, you need to climb the 200+ steps to reach the view deck. There are a lot of people (hey it's summer) it was as evident as there is no parking anymore. I was very disappointed when I reach the place. The construction is on-going after freaking 3 years. I really don't understand why government did not prioritize the construction of this since tourism is a big thing in Bohol. It was so long overdue and hey, they are doing the construction in summer: peak season. Imagine hundreds of foreign and local tourist per hour in the place. So if you've been there, only half of the place was open and the rest are the construction site. The foreign guest are also pasaway, I know you travel miles miles away just to be here but they close the best area in taking pictures for our safety. We are at the top of a mountain and we don't want to ruin your vacation to our beautiful paradise. Well I guess my only message to our guest, there will always be a reason to go back and I guarantee you, once the site was done (not only sure if how long it takes! Haha) the place will be perfect!

Instead, we opted to try the ATV ride just before the view deck. It was not in our plan and I find it a bit expensive for an adventure. But since we are so so disappointed, we give a shot.

Then I only knew that, this will be the highlight of our BOHOL ADVENTURE!

Word can't express how happy we are, given the enough time we rather choose the 2 hour ride! Haha I tell you, if you will be in Bohol, try the atv ride. Hope that our photos will convince you to try it.


It is located just beside the pasalubong center of Chocolate Hills.

Prices for ATV Ride with free glass of walang lasang Iced Tea
P500.00 for 30mins
P900.00 for 1hour

They also have 2 seater for pabebe girlfriend na kunwari takot para ma-hug ang jowa. I did not ask for the prices. I am not interested by the way. Haha



You need to sign a waiver first before going on a ride. As a Pinoy tradition, I did not read I just sign! Shout out sa mga kagaya ko.

Just give your camera to your guide! Alam na nila yan. Even the resolution and shutter speed! 















Best word to describe this ride: FUN! I will not do this the other way or even try this to other spot (except in Mayon). The picturesque view of this geological formation are perfect. The ride is all worth it!















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento