Sabado, Abril 30, 2016

P250 buffet at Abi's Seafood & Grill


Our driver keep on telling me we should try the Loboc River Cruise. I find the buffet very expensive at a price of P550.00 when the only difference is, you are on a cruise its not just your tummy is satisfied but also your eyes. I keep on convincing myself if it is worth to try telling that its the experience that really matters. However we also consider some of our friends who have been at the buffet and they did not recommend the cruise to us, we did not try to do so. Just want to make things clear, I am not saying that view is not worth your money, Please consider that I am a kapampangan and hardly to convince in food.

So please don't trust me in food reviews! Haha but I will create this post for your reference!

I ask our driver if aside from the Loboc River Cruise what other resto are famous for visitors and he recommend the Abi's Seafood & Grill located at Tagbilaran.

Buffet Price: P250.00 per person

Much cheaper than the river cruise. 



They have selection of food. Shrimps, Pork, Beef, Fish, Vegetables and Sea Weeds. While their dessert are fresh fruit and syrup-ied banana (Syrup-ied! Haha I mean Nilagang saging na may arnibal) and a choice of Iced tea or Orange Juice

They also have fresh selection of sea food. If you want to add and let it cooked, you pay extra. Here is the menu:


The Buffet:









I tried everything in their menu except for seafood. I am allergic. The sweet and sour fish and the pork humba got my attention. Beef and Chopsuey are ordinary. There is something on Nilagang Baka that I am looking for. May kulang talaga siyang sangkap. I am not really sure! Bsta may kulang tho malambot yung baka, yung lasa talaga. Iba nasa utak ko na lasa. Expectation hurts! Haha

Taray! Food Blogger! Haha




I recommend Abi's for those who are on budget and don't want to try the Loboc River Cruise. This can be an alternative for a buffet. I know you will more appreciate the food than I do.

Abi's Seafood & Grill
CPG North Ave, Cogon Tagbilaran City Bohol
0922 844 2799

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento