Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2016

The Mind Museum: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

I was finally able to visit The Mind Museum after several years of attempt. Thanks to A Glass of the Sea and Ms. Erin Mercado for this wonderful opportunity and for the All Day Gift Pass worth P3000.00

Never in my wildest dream I will love science the way I used to. Until my life changing decision to take Biological Science as my course. Being science as one of the hindrance in fulfilling my life goals. Nevertheless, science is now my life, science is my passion and I'm so so proud to be one of the educators of this wonderful theories and concepts.

As, per the discussion of Ms. Mercado during our training in AGOS, The Mind Museum was a 1-Billion peso worth project of Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc (BAFI), a non-profit organization. It was envision as a center of public understanding of science. It was truly a home for science.

The Mind Museum has it 5 galleries namely, ATOM Gallery, LIFE Gallery, EARTH Gallery, UNIVERSE Gallery and TECHNOLOGY Gallery.



How to go there:
Via Private Car
It is located in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig at 3rd avenue. I am so sure you will not lost as the museum has a unique structure. It is walking distance in Burgos Circle. Ask Google for further information.

Via Taxi
Tell the driver you're heading to Mind Museum some might not familiar. Unfortunately the taxi we got don't know the museum. Just tell him it is located in 3rd Avenue or Burgos Circle. We paid 60.00 from McKinley Hills.

Via Commute
Ride the MRT and get down to Ayala then ride the BGC Bus ask our fellow countrymen to drop you near Burgos Circle. I am so sure they are familiar with the place and they are so much willing to help. I tell you, para less hassle, take the cab! I know you will not visit the museum on your own. Please do not attempt. Nobody will take your picture.

How Much:
Since we have a Gift Pass, I really don't know how much it cost to visit the museum However for the sake of this blog and future reference, I ask for a brochure. Ohhh, You should be thankful. Haha
P750.00 - All Day Pass. No 3 hour limit
P625.00 - Adults
P475.00 - Children and Students
P190.00 - Public School Students
P190.00 - Teachers
P2,500.00 - Unlimited Science Pass. (All-Year-Round)
*Students and Teachers are required to present valid ID
As of this writing, they have promo in Metrodeal.

So if you will ask me, 3 hours visit is enough.

The Mind Museum is a perfect after the Visit to Venice Grand Canal Mall (Click Here).

First Stop:
The Science in the Park





The Atom Gallery



Periodic Table a very nice Idea

Help a child who wonder science! Haha Chos*
Ayaw lang mag-give way ni Baby might as well isali na siya sa pic. Haha

Don't want to go back during the times we encounter you.
The Life Gallery




The Pre-Loved parts of the Cell
Naka ilang model din kami ne to. Haha

The Earth Gallery

I can have my Butanding shot pala ng hindi nag dadive. haha

HAHAHAHA







The Universe Gallery
Yes, this is my Favorite.





The Technology Gallery
I bet this is the most interactive, kaya wala akong pic!


Not actually located in the Gallery but still part
Other cool and interesting stuffs in the Museum

The Piano Staircase - Ang Saya nito. Haha




I tried my Best - Hnd kaya! Haha

We had fun here. haha
It was really fun and enjoyable visit in The Mind Museum. However I believe there is a lot of portion in the museum which I already know (Haha naks) Hey-- Ano nga ulit course ko? Haha

As science educator, I highly recommend the Museum in field trips rather than visiting amusement park or the like. It will have a very huge impact in the understanding of science to students. Just a piece of advice to my co-educators out there, you carefully plan the visit of your students here to fully utilize the benefit of the knowledge found here. I am just so thankful to the Bonifacio Arts Foundation Inc. and their partners for bringing a home where truly SCIENCE COMES ALIVE!!

HAPPY 2 YEARS BLOGANNIVERSARY!!! No celebration coz there is no reason to celebrate. Saka na ako magcecelabrate pag okay na laht. Everything was not going into places as of now.

The Mind Museum
JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila
inquiry@themindmuseum.org
909-MIND(6463)
9:00am-6:00pm

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento