Martes, Abril 25, 2017

Pyromusical Competition 2017 : People's Republic of China

SM Mall of Asia holds an annual Pyromusical Competition. It was privileged for this year as I witness this magical night. Thanks to my Cousins for a text away.

Initially, we brought tickets na Silver. Since as per the reviews kita namn daw. However when we are at the event, Puro puno lang ang makikita mo. So we decided to upgrade it to Gold Seaside. First time bes, gusto ko masulit yung Pyromusical.


I just regret every moment watching the show. Next time I will keep my fone and just enjoy the show. Please remember that this is a Pyromusical Show, Music is a big thing here if you want to appreciate the show. You can watch anywhere for free but each country has a story to tell.


For those who want to have a comfy and decent spot with food, you may avail for those resto who are in the bay area, veranda or ground floor.

Photos are taken using my Smartfone na A5 2017(naks)



















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento