Huwebes, Oktubre 23, 2014

My Bohol Story 2014

My Bohol Story
October 16-19, 2014
Bohol, Philippines

It was mid of June when a piso fare pop-up on my screen and my pocket is healthy. I immediately downloaded our academic calendar and planned my Bohol Trip! Our last day will be 11th of October while 17 is a regular holiday in Angeles City. I choose October 16-19, 2014, a long weekend in Angeles City With no hesitation, I grabbed the opportunity to travel after the semester because I believe this semester will not be easy as thesis writing will steal the limelight.

I scored roundtrip ticket for P1,400.00

For the second time around... Before the trip,. . . .

Yey! Thesis-Done
My savings are gradually spent in our thesis! Patay tayo nito!!! Don't have hotel accommodation and car yet. My travel fund allotted for Bohol Trip are eventually stole by this manuscript! As much as deserve kong mag travel if naubos ang kwarta ko dahil sa thesis na to, I think na i-cancel muna and move after graduation. Gusto ko kasi na everytime I travel is mag-eenjoy ako at gagawin ko yung lahat ng gusto ko. Bakasyon grande ba.

it is really effective
Para sa Bohol!
The 16th of October came and I still have hesitation not to push through. I am not yet pack but excited at the same time. I called my dad and asking if he can sponsored my hotel accommodation and car for countryside tour (utang yun), Surprisingly, I didn't know that he already planning for my tour! *touch* A good friend from Bohol lent her car and his driver for my entire stay at Bohol. Plus, their company will have a regional conference at Bohol for October 15-16, 2014 at Alona Kew White Beach Resort and I can stay there since there are still guest that will have a tour after the conference for free with food! And because sobra akong nakaka-awa every time I call him, he also get me a ticket to the ferry Cebu-Bohol! Super Thank you, Dad! Winks* Inside my heart goes like, Yessssssss! Super Yesssss! Thank you Lord!!

Bongga! Thank you po!! :))
I will definitely be back to give her a token for lending this to me
My driver is Kuya Naldo. He became my Driver, Tour-guide and Photographer. Thank you, Kuya sa mga good shots mo!

Kuya Naldo
I will also give credits to the following for making my Bohol Trip Possible,

I forgot the name!
Thank you for taking me to the airport!
Naiwan kase ako ng shuttle going to Clark Airport. I was running out of time and ask him to take me to the airport before 8:00pm. They are not allowed daw in the Clark-vicinity. If mag commute ako, Maiiwan nko ng plane! He ask me P300.00 for this provided that I will act as his nephew! Okay po. Basta before 8pm asa airport nko.

Cebu Pacific for Piso Fare!

Sorry for blurred pic
Mom and Dad for sponsor
Thank you for unending love and support!! :))
At 8:00am of October 17, 2014, Ready for my Tour! I hope you like it. And please. If you will get my pictures, give credits! Hindi ko nilalagyan ng kahit ano yan! Be responsible!

Click the Link below to know the story.

1st- Mag-Aso Falls




2nd- Calape Church and Loon mokeys




3rd- Punta Cruz Watch Tower




4th- Chocolate Hills




5th- Tarsiers and Man-made Forest




6th- Shiphaus




7th- Bohol Bee Farm




8th- Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa



There are 2 words that sum up my entire tour. Sayang! Ilang beses ko tong inulit! Sayang na sayang tlga yung ibang tourist spots! Heartbreaking! The churches, yung mga monkeys and even the Chocolate hills! at the same time, Amazing!! this word will compensate to the first word. Mas mangingibabaw tong word na to no further explanation but simply, AMAZING! I can really say, Bohol is back on track! A must-visit place in Visayas!

Moreeee Solo Travel for 2015! (Malakas ang loob magwowork na!) So many goals for 2015!

2 komento:

  1. But if somebody wants to be my travel buddy or even lovelife (Chos!!). Wahahaha You are so so welcome!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. ako pwede travel buddy pero hnd ka lovelife.. :p nyahahaha

    TumugonBurahin