Linggo, Pebrero 8, 2015

Meia Jasmine Dabu

Hi! Meia! :))

***Nakaw tong mga pics na to sa FB mo no? Wahahaha


Meia: Hey! Sorry I actually forgot to send this to you hahaha. Aside from our busy schedule e nagkaroon pa kami ng LDR ni lappy so sorry talaga at ngayon ko lang to massend x)))).

And because you make singit this entry to our sched, I will also make it singit. Kahit waley pa me lesson tomorrow! Maaaaay Gulaaaayy!


Meia! It was really a hard time looking for a photo of us! Nahukay ko na ang FB hanggang mantle siguro pero waley pa din! In several years that I know you, yet we do not have pictures together? Then I realized, you joined us in our esocdimed reasearch in Gua-gua. Remember? But apparently, waley tlga tayo magkasama na pic! Luckily, Facebook has the button (See friendship) and then I saw the one and only pic that we are both there. 
Thank you sa Birthday mo nuon sa Didis at may pic tayo!
(After 20mins: Hindi tlga ako mabagabag. Alam ko. May mga group shots nmn tayo! Meron at meron! Kaya naghalukay pa ako ng todo hanggang core na!)



You joined us pla in our Party 2014! Ayunn. Pero, pappicture na tayo sa susunod!! :))

Anyways, I would like to thank you Jam for everything especially for inviting me to write for your blog. God bless you more and sana matanggap tayo sa mga aaplayan natin! Whoo!

Yes ofcorss! May the best school win sa atin! Super thanks din for dropping by. Next post ko with you, travel na! Promise yan.


If you want to get her number, I can give you. Basta nasa presyo lang po yan. Hihihihi

Meia actually is a friendship that I do not have a choice. Jowk lang. We both started being friends 2nd-3rd year college during Professional Education Subjects. Kaya yun I do not have a choice! Wahahaha. The friendship got closer when she and I are both on-duty sa OSSA nun. And syempre, we are both going home to San Fernando kaya madalas kasabay ko sya umuuwi.

10 Facts about you.

1. I am definitely blessed thus; I want to be a blessing to others especially to our students.
A teacher will always be a blessing to the students. But students will be a more blessing to each teacher. Students learn from us but we teacher learn more from them. Agree? Ang saya. Malapit na tayo maging titser. As in Malapit na malapit na. Konting push na lang tlga. Final Demo at Portfolio na lang at graduate na tayo.


2. I know I am beautiful inside and out (CHOS!) but I acknowledge my flaws lalo na ung aking heart shaped face (medio mahabang baba haha) at butt chin.
definitely agree that you are beautiful inside and out, Walang halong biro yan. Ma-cuCupid ka ba if you are not beautiful? Ma-cuCupid kba ng TWICE if you are not beautiful? Nobody will disagree na. Wahahaha. (Yun tlga ang basis no?) If others will disagree that you are not pretty, well inside without hesitation, you are really a good person. Remember those days that I will pop-up to your chatbox asking for our assignments? You really help me a lot back then.

3. I am very approachable. I love to have fun with others especially with new friends.

This photo says it all.

4. I am not a choosy person.
One thing that meia will always be reminded of is this. Kaya siguro nakuha niya ang Miss Congeniality Award sa dami ng friends niya all over the university. Lahat ng part ng school sa labas man o sa loob marami syang friends, 

5. I love listening to music. I love dancing to it. And I sing with it.
Mapa-kanta o sayaw man, Kinakabog mo tlaga dba. You are always joining dance contest during college days and chorale during Christmas Fest. Ikaw na ang talented. Ikaw na walang hiya-hiya. Wahahaha. I know you represents us nmn each contest. Kaya Thankyou!!

ayan ha, na collage ko pa tlga to.
6. I love learning new things.
This is education life. Endless learning of new things. Endless discovering new things,

7. I love travelling locally. So after I have earned enough money, I’ll take my time travelling the country and of course the world.
Promise ko yan dba, Minsan Travel tayo. Sa Pinas muna. Libutin muna ang Pinas. Ako na bahala sa IT at bookings bsta KKB. Wahaha Name a place at i-paplano ko yan. Ako na rin bahala magpabook ng PISO Fare, Kaya nananawagan po kame sa Cebu Pacific, Dalasan niyo nmn po ang piso fare. (Effective next year) Pag may work na kame, Magiging suki nyo na kame.

8.  I love listening and giving advices to people.
A friend you can lean on pag may problema ka. You can trust her dito. Likewise, kami din ay nandito pag kailangan mo kami.

9.  I am a dog lover so does my whole family. Currently, we have 12+1 dogs; 11 dachshund-shih tzu and a pure bred dachshund. “+1” since we have a new pup!


10. Lastly, I love myself for being an educator. I’ve realized how hard it is to teach and to lengthen our patience for our students. But at the end of the day, I know that they’ve learned a lot from us teachers. 


Love advice

Be patient when it comes to love. People who we thought are the ones for us usually come and go. But we shouldn’t lose hope for God knows when will be the time for our perfect love story to be written.

Another, a very classic love advice that I usually share with my students:  Wag mong pagpilitan ang sarili mo sa taong ayaw na sayo. Parang elevator lang yan. Pag pinagpilitan mong pagkasyahin ang sarili mo, hindi lang ikaw ang mahihirapan dahil pati ang mga taong nakapaligid sayo nahihirapan. 

Your one true love (na parating na) is very lucky to have you in his life. Napaka-swerte nya. He will have a hardworking partner and ofcorss, Beautiful girlfriend. I hope God will give you in return the best man whom you wanted to be and deserve your love. Like what you said, Love will come in God's perfect time. I like your personality na hindi ka bitter sa love tulad nmn ni Karen Lazaro. I like the way you handle to be single. Turuan mo nmn kami nyan. Para We will all be BETTER not bitter. Heheheh

Life Advice

Our life is a whirlwind of obstacles. Every day we struggle through our own problems and demons. In order to conquer these, we should always stand strong and face it knowing God will never leave us. 

God will always be there. Napatunayan ko na siguro yan. Just always talk to him ALWAYS not only when you need him. Never ever leave God. So that when you need God, he will never leaves you. (Hindi yan bible verse)

-end-

Credits to the owner of the photos! I secretly steal all of that to Meai's facebook account.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento