Miyerkules, Agosto 5, 2015

Yexel's Toy Museum: Manila Ocean Park


A lot of things happened in me since the last time I posted here. I have all the excuses. Hihihi.



I graduated with the degree of Bachelor of  Secondary Education
Major in Biological Sciences.
Yehey! Student- No More.


HIRED! As a full time substitute faculty
In the same University where I graduated


Started my Review sessions every weekends
at Philippine Normal University
Para sa #LET2015

And a lot more plans in my career. I am considering moving to a public school like Ms. Blissfulguro or take MA Degree probably in a state university since I do not still have enough income. But one thing is for sure my TOP priority right now is to pass the LET 2015 (sana with flying colors!) Hahaha

Little then I knew that my travels plans were sacrifice. First time in my entire life I cancelled a trip which is supposed to be a solo escapade in Panay Island to try the Kawa hot bath in Aklan, Visit Bakhawan Eco Park and even having my first glimpse of the island of Boracay. Cancelled Everything!! Argggghhh. It's because of No work, No pay policy of our school (Nag piso fare pa ako kung libo-libo naman ang kaltas!) and my review sessions. I can't sacrifice review!

That is so heartbreaking. </3

One afternoon, after our review Karen, one of the KaBio ask me if I can take her to Rizal. Hindi pa daw niya nakikita si Rizal! So from PNU we walk and walk to Luneta(a place for jejemon daw) until we reach Rizal Monument and the so-called Pambansang Photo Bomber.

Disclaimer:
Btw, All the photos taken came from my Samsung Grand Duos. Don't expect for great pictures.



One sign lang daw para one take lang sa board exam. Hihihi


Karen: Bobo la talaga ding e byasang mamitsur

I appreciate the effort that the government did to make sure that it will not be a photo bomber by moving the picture taking spot so that in any direction torre will not be seen, but lets face the fact that Torre de manila really destroy this monument. Imagine Eiffel tower having a building like that. Let's give this challenged not just to the Manong photographer in Luneta but also to each and everyone to take that best photo. Like what karen told me, Its in the correct angle!

"Ka, Tara munta tamu Ocena Park. Dun sa museum ni Yexel."

That conversation make this accidental tour to Manila Ocean Park or to Yexel's Toy Museum.
I just want to express my extreme disappointment to the museum. Kasalanan ko rin siguro. Masyado ako nag expect sa museum. 

How much:
Well going there as a walk in guest is so expensive so I advice you visit Metrodeal.com they have deals that offer P99.00 for the museum.

Upon entering, you will be greeted by these life size minions! Akala ko, wala gaano tao.


Next spot is the baligtad-thingy na super genius ng nakaisip nito.


We opted to give chances to others and take to other part. Balikan na lang nmn. After an hour,


Yan lang ang maayos kong pic! It was so disappointing. Buti pa sa other spot may pila. I could still remember the time na nagpapapic ako to get the whole view then suddenly people will go inside and take their photos. Hello! I waited for so long to have this chance to take my pic! Why dont you wait for your time. Wala na akong nagawa. Sa sobrang inis ko, we left this spot and yun na they all have different business. Pic dito pic dun. Pasok lang ng pasok kahit may nagpapapic. Haaaaay Pinoy nga naman.

Next is Spiderman.

The museum continues and another word na sayang,


What's wrong in the picture? This is supposed to be another picture taking spot. But what happened is, Naging pahingahan na lang to, Those seats were not intended for resting purposes. Kakainis lang. Management were not doing something sa mga cases na ganito.


Is it part of your museum is to view how dirty the Manila Bay is? I know the view of the city is an added factor but the view of the ocean is very unforgivable.

Honestly, I did not enjoy the Museum. Mukha lang! deep inside naiinis ako. Let's look the other bright side of things. Feel na lang ang museum.











Hopefully my next post is Malapascua 2015 or Batangas 2015.

With love,
Andrew Feliciano

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento