Miyerkules, Agosto 19, 2015

Cebu City Tour 2013 (Photo Blog)




They say, picture speaks a thousand words. I believe in that saying. So, for this post, No words.
Purely Picture. (Reasons)

I remember this time I visited Cebu back in 2013. 5 days after the devastating earthquake. That is the main reason why I don't want to put this article ever since into writings. Hindi ko kaya mag-kwento as ako mismo felt that devastating earthquake(aftershocks).

Disclaimer: Hindi pa ako blogger nun! D pa ako conscious sa mga kuha ko. I only used point and shoot camera.










-----------------------Taoist Temple--------------------





















 ---------------Waterfront Hotel Side Trip-------------











 ---------------------Simala Shrine----------------------
























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento