Biyernes, Mayo 13, 2016

UNDER MAINTENANCE | ANDREW FELICIANO BLOG


It's not actually my page which is under maintenance or the Blood Pressure either.

I just need to find and fix my self. I will be back soon with all the learning experiences I got throughout the whole journey. No worries I am doing fine, great and definitely okay. I am doing better and hoping to be the best soon.

You can reach me through my email, guzman.jomar143@gmail.com or on my personal IG account jomarandrew

I always keep in mind that "GOD give the toughest battle to his strongest soldier."

Thank you to all the 12,000 visit you give to my little blog. You can still access the whole page and hope to help more on your personal diaries.

With LOVE <3
Andrew Feliciano | Jam Guzman

2 komento:



  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Please send me an email guzman.jomar143@gmail.com I'll be glad to help. Thanks.

    TumugonBurahin