Huwebes, Mayo 5, 2016

Leaving the BPO industry with pride.

I don't have any idea on what is it. I was invited by a friend in an interview since it's summer and no salary for a newbie teacher like me. When I found out that it's all about rotating work shifts and no weekends and no holiday in a different time zone, This is crazy! Given the opportunity to work here for good is not healthy. I admire those young professional who choose to take this path as their career. I know salary is inviting but selling flowers is not my choice of career. 

The training went well, I almost failed during the 2-part oral exam. A supervisor who giving us daily dose of quizzes to evaluate if we learn something is not funny at all. Little by little the number of trainees decreases. A week is not enough to absorb all the information for customer satisfaction and needs. 

I met new friends during the whole journey. I guess that is the best reward of this ramp. The training will never be the same without my enthusiastic co-trainees.

I will never thought of doing the 12nn as my time to sleep. The heat is unforgivable. I was given a hard time to have my decent sleep during my graveyard shifts. I will never thought of doing 11pm as my lunch time. Without enough food at cafeteria with a brown rice as my meal (I'm not in diet it's because of burnt rice) Haha that is crazy. To travel for 3 hours going to work, to wait for the shuttle service everyday and to actually go to another municipality just to have my paycheck to be encash. I will never thought to be a student again and to actually learn from mistakes.

Words can't express how grateful I was to be part of a seasonal account. The best part of it, I was able to travel to different places because of my salary as a BPO agent. But most importantly I was able to improve my communication skills talking to grumpy customer or even taking calls then they will hang up and affect my performance. That's so unfair! Haha

Leaving the BPO industry with pride.

2 komento:

  1. Great and simple post you shared. Business Process Outsourcing has such a mythology about it, but it really is just making a common sense! Thanks for pointing that in your post.

    www.24x7direct.com.au

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you for dropping by. Hope to be back soon. :)

      Burahin