Lunes, Hunyo 6, 2016

Malolos, Bulacan

I was able to re-visit Malolos, Bulacan after 5 years. I first visited the place during our exposure trip (before school field trips we're banned) in History where we visited Barasoain Church and Biak na Bato (the controversial incident was not yet happened back then) I was only first year college back then and I am just an ordinary student. Hnd pa ako blogger! Haha

Parang ang layo ko sa Pampanga

Oh Maaaay Gaaad! Yes that was me. ANYARE? Haha
Why? It was not actually planned trip or roadtrip, I choose Bulacan State University(BulSU) as my Graduate School University. *Cross fingers to pass the GSAT. which BulSU is located in Malolos Bulacan a ride away (60.00 exit near J.CO Donuts) from SM PAMPANGA so after we are scheduled for the admission exam, we visited Malolos Bulacan with my dear friend Meia.

Para sa Kinabukasan

So from BulSU, we walk and walk till we reach the Bulacan Capitol where the Pasalubong Center is located and a mini park outside the capitol.



So from Bulacan Capitol we asked the Totobits vendor on how can we reach Barasoain Church, he instructed us take the Capito-Crossing jeep(P7.00) it will pass by the Church. They are actually small and forgot how they call it, it looks like a jeep but a smaller version can fit up to 10 people(5-5). No if you are thinking those orange jeep in MOA which are toe to toe, the one in Bulacan are spacious. 15-20 minutes ride defend on traffic.


I was so excited because back in 2011, we are not able to visit the church interior. A wedding is on-going so we go directly to the Museum which we are not able to visit today because it is closed (Monday).



The church is open. There is only one couple inside and it is very welcome to visitors. I was actually surprise. The chandelier are breathtaking. The altar was surrounded with gold. The place was peaceful, well ventilated and it so perfect for a wedding.
details of the door








So after Barasoain Church, we hop the same jeep and get down at capitol. The terminal back in Pampanga was beside MCDO, near BulSU. given the chance to study in Malolos, it will be 2 years in the area every Saturday so might as well explore the area more di ba?

Where to eat?
Really don't know. We just eat at MCDO. I don't know where to eat in the area. Any suggestions?

2 komento:

  1. Hello, nasa BuLSu ka na now? Mahirap ba ang GSAT? I'm planning din Kasi this coming November. ��

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello, nasa BuLSu ka na now? Mahirap ba ang GSAT? I'm planning din Kasi this coming November. ��

    TumugonBurahin