Sabado, Hulyo 2, 2016

TAKING THIS BIG MOVE ON MY CAREER

I was not able to renew my application in my previous school for some reasons: The HR inform me that management prefer those Latin-honors new applicant than for us who are supposed to be in probationary status. ***K.Bye*** They should inform me earlier so that I was able to find my new home. Parang love lang to eh, Kala mo siya na yun "THE ONE" na habang buhay mong makakasama, nakapacommit kana, handa mo nang ibigay yung buhay mo pero mas naghanap pa siya ng iba. Yung kala nila mas better o perfect. I thought I will grew up and be there forever. I am so willing to stay and be there for good. Just the fact that this institution don't like me or they are not interested in the potentials of the people like me, Okay na ako. Sige na. Time to let Go.

Well I think everything happens for a reason. May mas better na dumating.

Grabe lang. Kala ko wala nang chance since they inform me na I will not have my loads in 2 weeks before the opening of classes. And who the hell or what school are hiring teacher 2 weeks before the classes?

I pass my application in all nearby schools in us.


and so I was hired to a maritime school as a Science Teacher and a Senior High School Teacher.

What I learned most in this whole journey, and in the battle for a teaching position in a school, Let the school decide for you. After all, they have the final say. Just make sure in every opportunity that was given to us, you give your best shot. No regrets that I should have done this or that. You give your 100% focus and give everything for the betterment of the students not for the betterment of the co-faculty or others employees son/daughter or whoever they are. In every profession, why connections are very important to have a job? Why not people will be hired because they are capable or they are good enough for the position not because of anybody's name. Do not ever settle for anything you less deserve. The basic foundation of every success business is trust to its people. Trust will help the institution grow and continuously serve students.


Nevertheless, Pakita mo na lang na mali yung decision niya/nila na pakawalan ka. You prove and show to them kung ano yung itinapon nila. Pag hnd ka na rin masaya iwan mo na, yung pera darating din yan pero yung saya mo sa pagpasok ng trabaho, hnd kasali sa compensation at benefits yan.

Basta. D ko alam pero masaya ako na I have my new home. I was paid based on my resume not because of my school. This is just a reminder for me na, uy yung mga pangarap/goals mo tuparin mo na.

I am still in God's toughest battle. Don't know whats happening. Bakit? Ano nangyayari? What should I do? I still believe in God's perfect timing. I was once waive the idea of Give your best and God will do the rest. Sana, sana. If I still need to learn something I am very much willing to have it.


Now, I am taking a big move in my self. I am taking up my Masters degree in Bulcan State. Tho this means cancelling all my travel plans for maybe 2 years. If I will not do this today, kelan pa? Since ayaw ko na ring maki-sabay pa sa dami ng gustong mag-travel. Career muna (Yun naman yung gusto mo di ba? Career muna? Priorities muna? Edi eto sinunod ko na po. Sana you will do the same. Mipangadi tamu pu.)


With a high hopes. Sana kayanin ko. Tutal eh kinaya ko na man nung nawala siya. Kakayanin nmn siguro ito.


I choose this University because of budget. Since my salary is just enough to pay my expensive lifestyle. D na ako naghangad pa sa University. Sana may aircon namn. Haha

So forgive for I will stop blogging about travels or even writing a blogpost. This is not goodbye, this is just setting priorities, I was once put my self in Under Maintenance and so I am happy to say that I am now operational and doing great.

With all the high hopes of all of this Priorities, Kaht na pagod ienjoy na lang. (yan yung na nangyari sa akin nung iniwan mo ako. Babalik ako, babalik ako at sabihin ko sa'yo eto na, eto na yung career muna na sinabi mo)

Miss you :)

2 komento:

  1. Go Jam! All support to your new endeavor! <3

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thankyosomuch Ms. Jansell! All the best! How was your Australia trip pla?

      Burahin