Martes, Agosto 16, 2016

"How to Earn with TravelBook Affiliate Program."

"How to Earn with TravelBook Affiliate Program"
Turn your blog into cash by being an affiliate of TravelBook.ph
http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/ and  http://travelbook.ph/ 


I once use TravelBook.ph in my Bohol Trip during a last minute booking. We got almost 50% discout on our booking based on their published rates online. Terms and Conditions Apply. Not a beachfront, Not so good location of room. No nice view and No Complimentary Breakfast. Who cares? If we have the same amenities with other guest who pay in full.

Little then I knew that I am qualified to be an affiliate of TravelBook.ph and earns thru my Blog. So if you have your site, whether it was hosted on free platform(blogspot or wordpress) or you have your own domain you are qualified and you can register here (click)
Wait for further notice on your email. And enjoy warm welcome gift of P200.00 discount that can use on your next booking. 

Staycation soon?

Once you received the email approval and the gift you can now start adding Promo Tools that will help your earn money thru their bookings.

You can add the following to your site:
Banners come in various sizes and present real-time special offers on accommodations in TravelBook.ph. 

Hotel Ad Links use URLs to lead visitors to TravelBook.ph. It is the simplest tool you can apply on your website. 

Search Widget is the most ideal tool to use as it gives your visitors a way to search for available accommodations in Travelbook.ph directly on your website. 

Since based on my experience its more convenient to add search widget I add the widget on my blog so that readers can search easily based on their destinations. So guys, if you will book hotels soon. I can help you. Just send me a direct message. Haha

All the details regarding the banners, hotels links and widget will be sent to you upon signing up.


So if you have your site, I suggest you to reserve a space with TravelBook.ph. Wala namn siguro mawawala kung may TravelBook.ph jan sa site niyo. But there is a possibility that you can earn money that will help your blog to grow and continue to travel more..


So the next step is all up to you. Start writing post that will engage them to book with travelbook.ph their savings on booking hotel accommodation is your possible savings on your next travel. Engage them also to be part of travelbook.ph so that earning money will also be your travel buddies hobby. More earnings, means more travel.


When I started my blog few years ago, the only purpose of this site is to document happy memories thru travel and teaching. With the help of travelbook, earning money will be a sweet bonus. Wala nmn ako ibang purpose why I signed up to travelbook. I just want to help people with hotel bookings. Since accommodation really spend too much during travels.


#BudgetTravelling is always on my mind during a travel. I don't want to spend extra bucks for luxurious hotels and package tour. A DIY or Do-It-Yourself style is always on my philosophy during travels. However time will come that you realize, you deserve better without sacrificing your travels. You travel beacuse you want to take a break. Take a rest and enjoy the moment. An enjoy travel is synonymous with good hotel accommodation. It will all be possible with the hepl of TravelBook.




I also published before on how to book promo fares. For your complete guide on how to book promo fares click here.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento