Sabado, Disyembre 17, 2016

Year-End Post 2016

Ohhlaaaa' May Blog pala ako! May site pala ako. Please do forgive me for my less travel and less post here in andrewfeliciano blog. I am so busy in my life as a Senior High School Teacher and as a Grad School Student every Saturday. Lots of cancelled plans and trips. Even food trips and Manila Gala were cancelled!  Wow! I am so proud of my self! Well I am also busy looking for a new partner! Chos* Busy lang talaga sa mga  pagsubok ng buhay!

So. One Saturday, coz my super little 13th month pay is already gone like a bubble, I decided not to go to school since there will only be a party and don't want to go outside because of my budget. I just wanted to sleep and take a rest the whole day!

So I got board and decided to write here. How is Andrew Feliciano today? Let me share you my thoughts, challenges and realizations this 2016. Please share your thoughts by writing on the comment section.
"I am emotionally challenge while writing this blogpost. I am in the middle of my classes and give them seatwork instead.

Right timing? Reason? I am now boggling with all the stuffs in my mind. I wanted to cry but I realize that, nothing will happened if I cry a bucket of tears hear. Yes I am sad and feeling miserable now. I don't know how to spend the "MERRY" in Christmas. This was the 3rd time and some says that It happens for a reason. I don't know what to believe anymore. I have all the reason the give up. I have all the reason to Quit coz I believe teaching was not destined for me. Same feels when I realize that she was not destined for me to be his long time partner. I don't know how to spend the next few months of my life. I dissapointed a lot of people, it really saddens me knowing that my parents was expecting a lot. Tho they say that its just okay and there will always be next time, I can feel to their hearts the pain more than what I felt.

How can I keep returning to the same battles I was never been a champion. Same battles felt the same pain. It was a battle whom will tell what will be my future. If this is happens for a reason, then what may be the good reason why I need to felt the same pain it brought me again and again?. How will I keep on going to the battle I less deserve? How will I teach a soldier how to fight if I myslef was a failure of my own battle?

I can still remember the person who is posting here back then, he was so positive and very happy person. Positive outlook is always in his hearts every challenges he face. The person who is never get tired of stretching his zygomaticus muscles in front of other people. The person who brings smile to each and everyone. A person full of confidence and passion.

Now, everything was changed. Forgive me for the same thoughts I wrote here. I believe this is a good avenue to express my emotions. This is indeed the God's toughest battle in my life. I cannot tell anymore what are the learnings I got to the whole journey and what I need to learn more."

This is just one of the few post I did not published. I wrote this post months ago just to lessen the pain it gives me. Don't want to share this with you back then because I believe your comfort will just give me more pain. God is really testing my faith! How far will I believe in him? God will not give us a battle whom we can't fight with.

Isang napaka-ingay na klase

I also have a unpublished post with this tittle. I don't know what actually happening on me back then but I just want to write a post with this tittle. But what I felt write now, I am having a hard time in my passion. It was a fulfilling job as I know I imparted knowledge to youth, However there is a lighter side that I felt I wasn't respected at all. The fire is continuously keep on burning on my heart to pursue my passion.

I was having a hard time with this class whom I felt I was a failure. Students are coming on my class on time that they only want. They have a lot of reasons everyday when they are a hour late. Sir Traffic po! Hey we just cross the same road at bakit ikaw ay nalate? I am being so considerate on giving their needs and wants and yet the same favor was not really returning on me at all.

I included you on my prayers that God will grant the wisdom and realizations that you need. Realizations that education is very powerful weapon in life's battle. Realizations that education should never be give up and quitting will never be an option. It really saddens me when someone can easily say that they will not study anymore. We must always put value on education because it is our passport to our successful future. F*ckg reason when they tell me, tinatamad na po siya. Hey you have no right to say that. You only have one job and that is to study! And for those who are still on track, it does not end there! You're not only on the list. You're part of it. You have your task to do and it is part of your fulfilling reward. I hope someday you will be successful as what your parents envision you to be.

There is also this one students who really gives me an headache. He was violent, nasty, rude, drastic and all the adjectives that best describe a bad student. He was not respecting anyone. I don't how to describe him because every time I think of him It was nothing as pure headache and stress. Ask Google Help for How to deal with disrespectful students? Definitely, I already tried all I know and it was not effective.

An open letter to my disrespectful student.

I am writing this letter because I care about you. I believe you need to know what I felt about your behavior. You know who you are and I don't want to point fingers or mention any name. I was first considered you as my challenging student but later became super duper challenging student. I appreciate the time you making me laugh but sometimes you just need to know when is the appropriate time for your humor. Not every time you want. You are an epitome(opposite) of a bad student. Maybe you are the kind of student who constantly challenging your teacher. Shouting around the room, cheating on my exams, getting what you want from your classmate and constantly breaking the rules. I will never understand why are you doing this or maybe you are just really a student with no respect to his teacher. No but's! You're actions are enough for me or us to felt it over and over again. I understand that you are just a student making a mistake but for a students like you who repeat this behavior every day, that's a different matter. Same thing goes by, as they say, RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT. I just want to remind you that it hurts so much and really saddens me. We, teachers are still a person and we have our life after you leave. What you say and do inside our class affects us so much. Its just so hard to imagine that I dedicated my life in teaching and yet I felt this things today.

So this is our life. I am very much eager learn more things. To face more challenges that God will give me. One this is for sure. I will always be the soldier who is full of confidence to bring down all the challenges I will face.

Hey! Again sorry for the super personal post. I know you understand naman.

Itutuloy.... (Gabi na gusto ko na matulog! Haha Lol!)

1 komento:

  1. You're a wonderful person Jam! Ooops *No Buts* and *No Ifs* ok? Stay positive! ;)

    TumugonBurahin