Biyernes, Agosto 21, 2015

Villa Sandra Guesthouse, Malapascua Island, Cebu

My accommodation in Malapascua Island.

I saw this guesthouse online. I google(d) a backpackers accommodation in Malapascua and saw Villa Sandra Guesthouse, a heaven for backpackers.


Yes I have work as of this moment but I am not willing to spent extra bucks for a leisure accommodation here in Malapascua, I only have less than 400 budget for a backpackers room. Naka mura kana, you can meet other tourist pa.

I was guided by one of the locals in the area in going here (Just be careful and alert). It's not a beachfront accommodation. Only, a 5 minutes walk in bounty beach.

Gabi lang nung nagpicture ako ng place
As soon as I arrive in the guesthouse, I was greeted by one of the foreign guest right I entered the guesthouse, Hi! Good Afternoon. Your'e alone?(Dba na inform to na uso sa pinas ang hugot?) said the foreigner. Then I greeted too. Then one of the caretaker approach me and introduce me to my room. I immediately pay P300.00 for a fan room for this accommodation and good thing is, I will have the whole room all by myself.


A typical house in Malapascua that was converted to a guesthouse. No Breakfast, Free hot and cold drinking water, You can cook your own food provided that you buy your own butane(P22.00), You can use the house utensils and cookware, Not so nice bed, with locker and 5 fan in the room! Yes the room has 5 fan that can accommodate 5 persons. Kuya jun the owner of the house greeted me personally in my room. Ako lang pala ang pinoy na guest. The rest of the room are foreigner na. Here is my reviews on the guesthouse.

Good:
- Spacious room
- Foreign guest are separated from local guest
- Nice and friendly staff/owner
- Serene and peaceful place
- I had a nice sleep (9 hours)
- Friendly foreign guest
- Clean house
- Museum-like and Antique-like house
- FREE Wifi!

Bad:
- The smell of the room (No offense, but maybe because of different nationalities going there)
- No TV
- 5 minutes walk to beach

After 30mins of roaming around the beach, I slept for 3 hours. I am so exhausted in the transportation going here. As I woke up, ay Gabi na pala!. Walk around outside to buy toiletries and dinner. The price is not affordable but it is reasonable. Hey! the fact that they travel the goods from one island to another is enough reason that it is a bit expensive.



As I go back, I mingle around with other guest and Kuya Jun prepare the whole house for me. He saw me taking pictures.

An antique-like house. Parang museum na rin.

Books and Board games are available

a guide to PH not just in Cebu or Malapascua

How useful are them to foreigners


reviews of the resort from different nationality

proves that everyone are welcome in the house



Beer please!


creative works out of shells

No stupid people please.






I appreciate the fact that Kuya jun wanted his guest to relax while on the island but I think this in not your ideal vacation. This house are for travelers who are on budget. Nevertheless, my main purpose in going there is to take a rest. With that 5 fan in my room, I enjoyed my stay there.

Villa Sandra Guesthouse
Malapascua Island, Cebu Philippines
Contact #:09771300642


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento