Martes, Agosto 25, 2015

MALAPASCUA ISLAND, CEBU PHILIPPINES


Before reading my entry to the island of Malapascua, You can read my Cebu City Tour and Accommodation


April in this year when a promo fare pop-up on my screen. I ask mom and dad if they want to visit dad in Cebu(again). Since both of my siblings really wanted to go (for their first plane ride) then they agreed. I got the 4 round-trip tickets Manila-Cebu-Manila for P3,000.00. Good Deal!

After 4 months. . .
I told dad I will not join them if we will visit the same place where we made our tour back in 2013 in Cebu City. Instead, I ask dad that I will have a separate tour in the northernmost-tip of Cebu, Malapascau. At first, dad did not agree because he never been there but the fact that Mom and Sibs don't know how to go to NAIA is a good reason para payagan niya ako.


Travelling to NAIA is a complete hassle. I choose a midnight flight for the hopes that I will have a great view of sunrise. Bsta hassle ang flight sa NAIA. You know what I mean.


accompany them in their first plane ride
And we landed safely in Cebu City. Dad is there waiting for us. We had a breakfast sa tabi-tabi lang. Nothing special sa place because no other resto is open at 6:00am in the morning. After the not-so-good breakfast they immediately brought me to Cebu North Terminal,


I waited for 30 mins before the next trip going to Maya Port. The bus assistant(Konduktor) said that the trip going to Maya Port is 3-4 hours. 

Thanks Dad!


Fare is P160.00 I availed of student fare. Yes I am still a student in PNU. Hahaha.

Umasa ako na 3-4 hours lang ang biyahe! Ang sakit tlga umasa. I thought I will reach Malapascua at Lunch Time. Umasa ako! Nag-tiwala kay manong konduktor na 4 hours lang. But, I failed. Ang sakit tlga umasa. As I observed to the communities we passed by, Feast of Sr. San Roque for 14-15. I saw a parade, a mass etc. which maybe a reason bakit na delayed kami. Another is, it will passed by in Kawit and Bogo to pick up passengers kaya at the end, I reached Maya Port after FREAKING 6 HOURS. Yes after 6 hours then another 40 mins banka ride.

halata na ba na pagod na ako?
Nkakapagod kaya yung maghintay at umasa. Chos!

I paid for P150.00 with other guest on board nung bus. 2-pinoys, 2-Korean couples, 2-foreign couples and 4-foreigner. We paid for P150.00(Originally P80.00) for us to leave Maya port and will not wait for other passengers. Since I am so exhausted, I agreed. Kesa namn maghintay pa ako ng iba, There is a possibility that it is the last trip.

As you arrived at Malapascua, there is another stupid boat. Yeah. I just don't get the idea. Bawal daw na mag-dock nung big banka sa shore. Eh bakit meron naka-park dun? Well, its income for the people of Malapascua. P20.00 lang nmn bigay ko na.

akalain mo yun 15 daw ang kasya dito.
Finally I reached MALAPASCUA ISLAND. Woooooooahhh!

With a local accompany me in Villa Sandra Guesthouse, I observed these solar panel light post. Thumbs-up for this. Kala ko tuloy asa Misibis Bay ako.


Right after putting my things in the locker, read more on my separate post... I immediately check the Beach! Hahaha


Where to eat in Malapascua? 
As we all know that most of their guest are foreigner that's why food in beach-front resto are very expensive. But there is one resto that served affordable meals.

going there
mahirap hanapin yung resto


Calamansi Juice-P30.00
Shanghai Rice(daw)-P60.00

Masarap naman. Okay na.
In my first day, I slept a lotttt! I am so exhausted in the trip. In dinner time, I check the beach again if the nightlife is alive like Boracay and Alona Beach. Pero hindi, the place is peaceful at night.

BBQ- P10.00 each
Rice- P10.00
Beer- P45.00
Dinner and Beer solved. :)

Kinabukasan, 
The local who approach me yesterday offered a tour in the island for 1 hour. P100.00 and P150.00 if kuya local has a tip for recommendation. Ofcorss I agreed for the tour.

























The true beauty of Malapascua can be seen in its rich marine biodiversity. The presence of Threser Sharks make the island more popular that's why it is dubbed as the heaven for divers. Well, diving is not for budget travelers. Soon maybe I will be given the opportunity but for now, Malapascua can only offer me its clear-blue water and fine white sand in some parts. You can do beach bumming all day, you can visit nearby islands such as Kalanggam for P800.00 whole day tour with food, or even snorkeling which is now normal all over the country. I advice those who want to have an introductory fun dive in Malapascua. But if you will ask me, you rather visit the south of Cebu or Bantayan Island for the perfect beach you are looking for. But Hey, for those cheap flights in Cebu, Malapascua can be one of your choice in a must-visit place in the province.

With love,
Andrew

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento