Huwebes, Enero 14, 2016

Iscreamist: Maginhawa Food Park 2015

This is crazy! Haha

If not only my fone will reach its storage capacity that will push me to delete some good old photos, Hindi ko maiboblog to! Haha


Months months ago, Last year to be specific. I and my cousins decided to have a food trip in Maginhawa Food Park in Quezon City after some personal errands in Manila. So from Morayta, we rida an UV express going to SM North and Trinoma. After some sort of window shopping in both malls, we decided to go after lunch time via taxi.

We are so excited to have some food trip in Maginhawa Food Park. We have our list of must do and must try in the queue of food stalls in the area.

Nobody from the blogs I read reminded me that the start of the Happy Hour of the Food Park is 5 in the afternoon. Sa madaling salita, Sarado pa ang lahat ng mga stalls ng 2:00pm. NKKLK! Excited pa man din kami for some Intagram-worthy na food trip.


Going to each area cost 9 pesos per person for a trike. If you have your own its more convenient.


I apologize I already forgot the price or their menu. But its affordable. We go there exactly the time they open the store but mind you, the queue of people going there is crazy. They even line up an hour just to dine in this place.



Ganda lang ng effects ng store. Instagram-worthy talaga. Haha. What we got is their famous dragon's breath smores and a nutella sundae.

2 rounds of smores. It has liquid nitrogen that's why it has smoke effect. Mahirap kagatin sa sobrang frozen because of the liquid nitrogen.






And tell you when I say MASARAP, Its really masarap. There is only 1 ice cream I acknowledge, The Bohol Bee Farm Ice Cream. And I say, eto ang pinaka-masarap na sundae na natikman ko in my entire life.




I wanted to go back to try their other sundae. But I will not wait for an hour just to try this again. Once is enough. But given the opportunity to try this again, Why not?







Its worth the try. Pero Please. Wag Pabebe! Haha. Other food stalls we tried: (Since sila pa lang ang bukas ng oras na yun)



Kainis lang gusto ko i-try yung beer! Haha



Please go there at night to enjoy the food park. Till our next food trip! Thanks.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento