Sabado, Abril 30, 2016

Panglao Island Tour


Panglao Island Tour:
Nova Sea Shell Museum
Dauis Church
Hinagdanan Cave
Bohol Bee Farm 

Our Bohol Sea Tour was cancelled because of time. So we decided to have a Panglao Island Tour and visit the famous site. Most of the commercial sites of Panglao are resorts. World class resort are available everywhere. Name your budget and Panglao have it. Name your amenities, you have a lot to choose from. Is there such thing as resort/hotel hopping? Haha However aside from these world-class resort, Panglao also have a version of countryside tour. You can negotiate with your driver regarding this but ours, it's free (again, thanks dad!)

First stop, Nova Sea Shell Museum
Entrance Fee- P50.00
I did not appreciate much this museum as it houses the biggest collection of sea shell in the Philippines. Most the things that the guide told us, are all in my schema (taray!) Haha. What I learned in this visit is, Bohol have a rich marine biodiversity or the Philippines rather.






Next Stop is the Dauis Church

The church reminds me of our Betis church with a painting on its ceiling. I have to admit the betis church is more breathtaking. The bell tower is also just beside the church but it was hardly affected by the earthquake,





The next spot is the Hinagdanan Cave
Entrance Fee: P50.00
Parking Fee: P15.00

I already thought of visiting this cave back in 2014 but due to time constraint that time, I was not given the opportunity. So finally, for this year I gave a shot. This cave is more beautiful because of their energetic and enthusiastic tour guide. You can also swim in the lagoon inside the cave. Who would have thought that there is a cave here? Haha











The last stop, where we eat our lunch: Bohol Bee Farm

Bohol Bee Farm will have a special place in my heart. I told myself back in 2013 that I will visit this again and try their food. Read my 2014 story click here I really enjoyed my visit back then.

With regards to their food, I ordered Honey Glaze Chicken. I cannot say something on their food. Everything was great, even the complimentary bread and spread. However, the organic rice ay walang lasa! Haha I really don't know if that is the exact taste of that rice or what but other than that, everything went well.








**Click the link I posted for the Bohol Bee Farm tour

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento