Sabado, Abril 30, 2016

Back in to your loving arms, BOHOL 2016




Back in to your loving arms, BOHOL. Read my Bohol Story 2014 click here Thank God for this opportunity to travel again!

Last August 2015, Airasia Pop a promo fare again for P300.00 I asked my dear cousins if where they want to go. Boracay-- don't want to take a risk in a summer season, Palawan-- want to go to El Nido but not the right time, Cebu-- Been there nth time, Tacloban-- not on our summer list, Davao-- Du30 is not yet famous back then. So since I only stayed in Bohol for 1.5 days back in 2014, I agreed to be here again. Another Good steal! Thank you AirAsia!

Before our country-side tour, read my previous entry: they are the sites that I was not able to visit back in 2014. Click the link below the photo.






Country Side Tour 2016

Mag-aso Falls.
Read my Mag-aso Falls story back in 2014 Click here 

It was renovated. there are already chair and shed at the center. Before I saw a twin falls. The only difference of this tour is, Alam ko na kung ano ibig sabihin ng ISO! Haha










The next trip was the Tarsier!

Now I saw their place. Back in 2013 I just visit the tarsier that is in Sagbayan Peak.






Man-made Forest






The Ship Haus Bohol




Hanging Bridge, Bohol




The Loboc Church


The Chocolate Hills.
Indeed, Still they are breathtaking!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento