Lunes, Mayo 2, 2016

Anawangin Cove, Zambales: A well deserve trip from this hardworking students.

Anawanging Cove, Zambales
A well deserve trip from this hardworking students.

I became part of the HAU work force since 2012 as a working student/student assistant. I was first assigned at Research department. However due to some conflict in schedules I was transfer to Student Affairs department for 3 years until I graduated with the degree in Education.

Aside from my Mga KaBio friends, I also found my family in that office. Everyone just don't know how grateful I am for being part of this family, the working while studying is not a joke. It is very tiring and exhausting everyday as I go to school as early as 6:00am in the morning and go home as late as 11:00pm. I complete the 8 hours of sleep in every 5 days! Haha

Moving on,

My co-Sa invited me for a budget out of town trip and assigned me to organize the things such as Van, Boat and other essential things. So supposed to be we are 15, a 3 generation of student assistant in our office.

The most budget province I know considering the place and the beach since it's summer is Zambales and when you say Zambales their different coves are in top of their list. I actually consider Nagsasa than Anawangin however I consider the budget. I also add Capones but it's a waste money and time.


How to get there:
From Dau or San Fernando terminal ride a bus bound for Iba Zambales tell the driver to drop you at San Antonio, where Pundaquit is located. So from Pundaquit ride a tricycle going to the port. Best advice from travel blogger, before going to the port, buy everything you need at San Antonio public market especially if you will have overnight.

But from us, since we are traveling in a group of 15, we hired a van. I am not satisfied with what the driver did in the entire trip. I almost throw up (but I didn't) No worries anyway the driver was fired by the Van owner because of our feedback. The trip from Pampanga to San Antonio took almost  2 hours only. (Ganun siya kabilis mag-drive)

Expenses: (Day tour trip only)
Van (all in: Gas, toll fee and driver)- P5,000 / 14 : P357.00
Boat - P250.00 for Capones, Anawangin and Entrance Fee.
Environmental Fee- Supposed to be P20.00 per person but our contact on boat did not inform us regarding this so she paid for all of us.
Food- Shared
Driver's Meal - P100.00 (the 3 of us only paid for this)

Our contact in Boat - 09173809104
Driver - They are still looking for driver as of this moment.

Total Expenses (excluding the food) - P707.00



Capones Island
I actually don't know if there is entrance fee since we got a boat as a package tour. Everything was all set.

The boat ride going to Capones Island took only 20 mins. I was not satisfied with this Island. Nothing special. We are expecting for a Lighthouse however our boatmen inform us that the lighthouse is already closed and the government decided to prohibit guest to go there for safety reason.I cannot argue more if we are talking about safety.




Then we move to Anawangin Cove. The boat ride took 45mins with a breathtaking view of beautiful mountains of Zambales. It's scorching hot. There are two parts in the cove you can stay, either in the front or after the lagoon. Since most of the cottage rentals are located in front, we stay at the back. There are a lot of tables and they are all free. More quite and peaceful. No Electricity, No Signal but there are decent CR.












We have a very simple lunch. It only shows that I am traveling with simple people. Paco Salad and Pork BBQ satisfied our lunch while Egg sandwich with fresh Gardenia is our snacks. I also brought Kimbab, a special request by them.







I just want to express my extreme disappointment about other travelers who are doing this. Bulls(eye! haha) for all of you. You don't need to do this. I know you have #RelationSHITgoals but doing this will never make you astig or unique. #ResponsibleTraveling  


I must admit I thought this trip will be boring, I wanted to sleep the whole time. I can't hit the beach because of  the scorching heat (thanks to my aqua shoes). I don't want to trek, I am not in to it. But the way going back to Pundaquit made this trip indeed very memorable. It was high tide and the waves are big. The trip was bumpy but not the worst I've ever had. I was afraid for all of them since they are all working-students and soon to be bread winners of their family. We have future engineer, CPA etc. They are all crying and afraid. Since I am one of the oldest, I took responsibility for all of these. However KUDOS to our boat men for a very great trip. You all did a great job! Ang galing nila!

- Mag CPA ku pa
- Iyuli yu kung mabie kang ma ku (Bring me alive to my mom)
- Muli ta na (Let's go home)
- Malapit ne



Given the opportunity, I will be back here but the next time. I wanted to try camping.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento